The correct answer as to why you should leave comments on a blog, is obviously because you have an intelligent answer that you would live to give relating to the article you have just read. It is also helps the blog site owner where the article appears, to judge the success and public opinion towards what they have published. For me these should be the primary reasons as to why you leave comments on someone else's blog. Well for me they are!

As a relatively new blogger its, coming up for my second full month of my journey towards becoming a successful and profitable blogger. It has become obvious to me, that you get plenty of people out there that leave comments on blogs for the sole purpose of kissing the ass of the superstar blogger. They leave second-rate comments or they can only agree with every word written by the well-known bloggers.

I suppose people that don't have a mind of their own and are spending every waking minute wishing they could be just like their hero, will never become successful. I think the reason why people like Yaro Starak , Darren Rowse, Shoemoney have become so successful is because they are original, they never had anybody to copy to mould themselves upon, to look too for ideas.

The only way we can become successful is to carve our own path, and for me that means I have drastically reduced the amount of time I spend reading the big blogs. I don't want to subconsciously or purposely, for that matter copy them. There is so many good new up and coming blogs out there in blog land which I feel will one day surpass the great well known bloggers of today.

The number 1 reason I feel why comments are left on blogs is link building and building traffic. Nothing wrong with that, but when it is obvious that the person hasn't even read the dam article and is leaving their mindless comments for the sole purpose or I should say vain hope that someone visits their own site. Why the heck am I going to visit your site when you leave a comment such as, "well written article, great stuff, keep up the good work". I feel that any blog owner should be proactive and delete such comments that are clearly a waste of time.

Why do you leave comments on blogs, be honest, do you even bother to read the article? Or are you one of those, who is petrified to leave constructive criticism on a well known bloggers blog.

0 comments